Wax-resin thermal transfer ribbons are more durable than the full wax of resin-enhanced ribbons. They provide excellent resistance to scratching, abrasion, and contact with moisture and create sharp and clear images on a wide range of material types.
These ribbons are the perfect choice for printing labels that will be exposed to extreme conditions such as industrial refrigerators and freezers, as well as for applications that involve heavy or frequent handling.
Product Description :
- Ideal for both standard and weatherproof thermal transfer labels
- Harder printed area than full wax; more resistant to occasional heavy handling, moisture, and temperature changes
- Intermediate price bracket
- Good for barcode, shipping, prescription pharmaceutical, and shelf labels
- Ideal for medium-term/standard use
- Can withstand indoor use, moisture, handling, scratching, abrasion, sunlight, and moderate temperature changes
INKANTO AXR TXAXR®TX Thermal Transfer ribbon has been specially designed by ARMOR to offer optimum print durability in line with the highly specific demands of textile product life cycles.View Product
INKANTO AXR ELAXR®EL has been specially designed to meet ARMOR’s high-quality standards, offering optimum durability in line with the highly specific demands of electronic products, particularly printed circuit boardsView Product
FULL WAX RIBBONA full wax thermal transfer ribbon is coated with a wax-based ink, requiring a low melting temperature.View Product
WAX-RESIN RIBBONWax-resin thermal transfer ribbons are more durable than the full wax of resin-enhanced ribbons. They provide excellent resistance to scratching, abrasion,View Product